Tuesday 15 November 2016

Pre-production Work

Photoshoot planning

Location
Forest, light outside.

Props
Nothing. There is not going to be anything in the actual photo that tells the reader it’s a music magazine.

Pose
For the image on the front cover, I want him to stand mostly still, but move on his head, so it becomes blurry in the final image. This gives the illusion that his head is going around, which fits with the main cover line I want to use, ‘’My head still spins 24/7’’. I also want some extreme long shots / long shots, showing a more of the surroundings. He should look casual.

Costume
He should wear a coat to look classy. The coat is going to be black, so it’s going to be easy to change to colour of it in Photoshop.

Some images I will take inspiration from:

No comments:

Post a Comment